1) USA Preseason Showdown- August 23-25, 2019 at New England Sports Center
2) New England Fall Classic- November 29- Dec. 1, 2019 at New England Sports Center
3) Deep Freeze at Waterville Valley- March 6-8, 2020
Calling all local and NH hockey players!
The Wolves have long believed it shouldn't cost thousands of dollars to improve your game. That effort, perseverance and instilling a passion for the game are the BEST ways to improve your craft. Additionally, playing tournaments and games all summer is a recipe for burnout and fatigue.
So the Wolves have put together a 3- Part cost-effective plan of action for local youth players to have Summer Improvement!
1) FREE- Try Street Hockey Day at the Merrill Fay Arena- June 17, 2022 at 6pm in Laconia. Bring your stick, gloves, and helmet and jump on the concrete at the Merrill Fay Arena for a fun-filled evening of cross court street hockey action. The Wolves will be providing Free t- Shirts to all who participate.
2) Workouts at the Wolves Training Center- 6 weeks (Only $65) of Off- Ice strength and conditioning sessions at the Wolves gym designed to improve your athletic performance. All sessions run by the Wolves Strength Coach- Nick Waring. Starting in July on Thursday nights.
3) Wolves Shot Challenge 2022- Daily goal setting using small amounts to reach a larger goal. The Wolves are holding a 90 day (June 1- August 30), 50 shot a day, challenge. Heres how it works:
* All players are encouraged to use their driveway, backyard or basement nets, and shoot 50 pucks every day for the next 90 days ( for a total of 4500 pucks).
* Track in a notebook how many daily pucks you shoot, and send in an email to Coach Trimble (firstname.lastname@example.org) your totals at the end of 30, 60 & 90 days.
* All players who can complete the Challenge will get a Wolves Starter Pack (stickers, apparel and more) sent to their house at the end of August, just in time for the start of the school year!!
Looking forward to a great summer of improvement for all athletes who are interested in a low-cost gameplan to improve their on-ice performance.
Email Coach Trimble for more info- email@example.com
The New England Wolves are pleased to announce summer workouts for youth players this summer! For 6 weeks on Thursday nights at Wolves Training Center (next to Pick Fit, across the street from the Merrill Fay Arena), starting July 14 and going till August 18, youth players will be put through an advanced strength and conditioning program that will help prepare them for their upcoming seasons!
Two Sessions on each Thursday Night:
8-14 age groups- 6pm
14+ Age groups- 7pm
Low Cost only- $65 for the full summer program. If players drop- In weekly for the workouts- $15 per session.
All sessions will be run by the new Wolves Strength & Conditioning Coach, Nick Waring. About Nick:
Nick Waring recently graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, FL. with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science. He is a nationally Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist among other certifications. He has coached and worked with athletes of all ages for the past 7 years; however, he has a passion for helping young athletes become healthier, better versions of themselves. While growing up playing hockey for the Lakers at Merrill Fay Arena, he dreamed of playing sports at a higher level like many kids do. He ended up going to Tilton School to play hockey and lacrosse, and spent time playing for the Wolves EHL team during the 2018-19 season, where he suffered a serious shoulder injury that prevented me from being able to pursue my dream of playing at the collegiate level. His goal is to help young athletes learn to move well, get stronger, and help to prevent imbalances and injuries so that today’s young athletes don’t have to have similar stories to mine.
Nick Waring, BS Exercise Science, NSCA – CSCS
USA Weightlifting L1 Coach
CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
Register Online Today on the Wolves Website (using the PayPal Link) to reserve you spot!!