Calling all local and NH hockey players!
The Wolves have long believed it shouldn't cost thousands of dollars to improve your game. That effort, perseverance and instilling a passion for the game are the BEST ways to improve your craft. Additionally, playing tournaments and games all summer is a recipe for burnout and fatigue.
So the Wolves have put together a 3- Part cost-effective plan of action for local youth players to have Summer Improvement!
1) FREE- Try Street Hockey Day at the Merrill Fay Arena- June 17, 2022 at 6pm in Laconia. Bring your stick, gloves, and helmet and jump on the concrete at the Merrill Fay Arena for a fun-filled evening of cross court street hockey action. The Wolves will be providing Free t- Shirts to all who participate.
2) Workouts at the Wolves Training Center- 6 weeks (Only $65) of Off- Ice strength and conditioning sessions at the Wolves gym designed to improve your athletic performance. All sessions run by the Wolves Strength Coach- Nick Waring. Starting in July on Thursday nights.
3) Wolves Shot Challenge 2022- Daily goal setting using small amounts to reach a larger goal. The Wolves are holding a 90 day (June 1- August 30), 50 shot a day, challenge. Heres how it works:
* All players are encouraged to use their driveway, backyard or basement nets, and shoot 50 pucks every day for the next 90 days ( for a total of 4500 pucks).
* Track in a notebook how many daily pucks you shoot, and send in an email to Coach Trimble (email@example.com) your totals at the end of 30, 60 & 90 days.
* All players who can complete the Challenge will get a Wolves Starter Pack (stickers, apparel and more) sent to their house at the end of August, just in time for the start of the school year!!
Looking forward to a great summer of improvement for all athletes who are interested in a low-cost gameplan to improve their on-ice performance.
Email Coach Trimble for more info- firstname.lastname@example.org