USA Hockey defines the years from 9 to 12 years of age as “The Golden Age of Skill Acquisition,”. This is the time a child’s body is far enough along in its growth, but brain development is still happening at a rapid pace.
The New England Wolves have created the Wolves Development Program for players U14 and under to acquire elite training and skills as a supplement to their full season teams. Weekly skill practices conducted by the Wolves EHL Jr coaches, and mentored by current Wolves players, combined with monthly athletic training at Wolves Training Center will dynamically increase your players skills and potential while also instilling a love for the game. The season will culminate in an in-house tournament (including awards and feedback) for all players involved.
* Weekly Skill Practices by EHL JR Staff & Current Wolves Players
* Monthly Workouts at Wolves Training Center
* Official Wolves Game Jersey
* Free Season Pass to all Wolves EHL Jr Games
* Program is a Supplement to Full Season teams and Provides little conflicts with Full Season Games
* Open to All Players U14 and Under
Register today by completing the attached form and sending to:
Attn: Wolves Development Program
New England Wolves
468 Province Rd
Laconia, NH 03246