The New England Wolves EHL team recorded one of its strongest regular seasons in franchise history, through a season with a very difficult schedule and restrictions. Here is a look back on what they accomplished:
* 20 wins- 5th highest winning percentage in the EHL
* Winners of 8 of last 10 games.
* 3.83 GPG- 3rd best in EHL
* 139 Goals For- 5th best in EHL/ 4 OT goals- 3rd Best
* 2001 Forward Ricards Jelenskis led team in points (50)- 8th best overall
* Defenseman Kevin Bite (30) points- 13 PPA- 3rd best in the EHL
* 4 Players averaged over a point per game- Jelenskis, Feldman, Anisimov, and Marcinkevics.
* All 3 goalies (Newell, Penton, and Kilgallen) recorded a winning record and over a .902 Save Percentage.
* JBT Benefit Game raised over 16k for the Cure Starts Now foundation
* 100 Man Hours spent volunteering with Wolves Youth Hockey Day and other on ice youth hockey assistance
* Participation in Community Service Events- Max Toy Drive, and Pepperidge Farm Post- Holiday Food Donation
* 2nd Straight 20+ win season
* 8 NCAA Commitments (with more to come)
* Highest winning percentage for a North Division team (Avalanche, Lumberjacks, Spartans) in the month of February
* Kevin Bite, Donnie Feldman and Patrick Marcinkevics- EHL Players of the Month
* 4th in EHL end of season Power Ranking
The Wolves are very proud of the effort of the EHL New England Wolves. A team with a healthy mix of age out Jr players and young players (including Wade Volo- youngest player to appear in an EHL game this season), the EHL team is poised for great things in 2021-22. Using the Den of Development model, EHL players recorded over 150 hours of practice and available ice time for the season, achieving dramatic individual and team improvements. Great job team! Looking forward to reaching even greater highs in 2021-22 and getting to the Frozen Finals!!