The 2019-20 EHL season, by any measure, was a successful campaign that saw the EHL program reach new heights, while also laying the foundation for future success.
Coach Tim Kunes’ squad achieved a regular season record of 25-16-5. Those 25 victories eclipsed the previous high, setting a new benchmark for EHL success as they returned to the playoffs for the 2nd time in 3 years.
170 goals for, 19.3% PP, 81.2% PK are all either franchise highs or close to them, as the Wolves achieved this success with very little roster turnover. In Fact, the Wolves were one of the youngest teams in the league with an average age of 19.39 years old, and 16 players eligible to return.
Individual Accolades include-
* DJ Schwenke- EHL All Star Team Captain
* Jack Loran- 30 goal season (3rd EHL player in 3 years to surpass the 30 goal mark)
* 4 College Commits and Counting - Fueg (NYU), Amante (SNHU), Schwenke (Liberty), and Haak (SUNY Morrisville).
* JBT Game raised 25k for Cure Starts Now Foundation
* Schwenke became all time leader in points at the EHL Level with 150 career points.
Congratulations Wolves EHL on a great season! Bright future for our athletes. Good luck to all the players now headed to College Hockey!!